Friday, December 7, 2012
Back to School
Yay! It's Back to School!! I never understood why my parents were so happy when we had school until I had children in school. This year I did my usual back to school breakfast. They each recieved a gift and a pencil filled with goodies. The night before the first day of school I realized I forgot to buy things for the pencils I had made so I stuffed them with candy. A bunch of sugar isn't something I would normally put in something like that but, I had nothing and I had spent to much time on them to not use them. I had found this cute idea of a back to school lunch I had wanted to try so I made it for Abby thinking she would be totaly impressed......I was wrong. I was the one who was impressed, she just looked at it like "Am I really suppose to eat this?". Oh well, I had fun making it for her. Parker started 3rd grade he was pretty excited to start the year with a new teacher. She seems like a good fit for him, and he really seems to enjoy her class. Abby goes to preschool four days a week...:) She goes to a preschool at the Community Center on Tue. and Thurs., then she goes to a preschool Mon and Wed thats part of a Mom preschool group. With Abby and Parkie at school I'm able to enjoy some alone time with my little Lilly bug..:) Here's to a great School Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment