Sooooo.... I finally started my family blog. I have wanted to do this for some time now and I really have no good reason why I haven't. I would have liked a better starting point such as; the beginning of the year, or maybe on a Monday, or the first of a month. I recently bought a magnet for my fridge that says “Now is the right time".I feel like that magnet gives me the death stare ever time I open my fridge.So I've decided to heed the advice of my wise magnet and start one of my many firsts in my life. I say this because I am always putting off everything I am wanting to learn, do, express, create for later.
My main reason for starting the blog is self serving. I have found recently as a mom our attention is pulled into so many different directions that sweet little moments with our kids can be easily forgotten. My only regret is that I didn't start this earlier when Parker was little. I find myself not remembering the little things until I notice something that Abby does and then saying to myself, “Oh yea Parker used to do that". So take a seat and enjoy a glimpse inside our little world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment