Per tradition we did our usual "spruce up the yard project". We had planted bushes along the brick a couple years ago hoping by now they would have grown. We decided that if they were still the same size they were two years ago we should probably give up hope and go buy new bushes. We took a trip to our favorite nursery ( I mean mine) and set out for new bushes and flowers. The kids love to pull the "big wagon" as they call it. They were excited for the first ten minutes and then wanted mom to hurry up! (and so did brad) I for one don't crack under pressure and took the time to make sure I was loving what I was buying :) I had a vision in my mind and I was set on executing it. Brad, Parkie and I all worked together to transform our "yucky yard" to our new "pretty yard". Parkie being the problem solver he is found a more efficient, and less strenuous way of transferring the mulch from the garage to the garden. If that kid can find an easier,faster way of doing things....he does! .....he's not mine, I'm the opposite. I doubted his method at first but he proved me wrong. He piled five bags of mulch on his jeep and drove it over to where he needed it :) He was a big help planting, driving and laying the mulch. Afterward we had a bbq and then went to DQ for a treat. Our yucky, boring yard before.... Hmmmm...Decisions, Decisions... Our new pretty yard...TaDa! Trying to fly the kite...
LOVE IT!! Great job :)
ReplyDelete