Saturday, June 4, 2011

Play doh ..Shmadoh....

I love play doh just as much as the next person but I have to be honest, I'm sick of thinking of Play doh. When I started working on this theme for Abby's birthday party back in FEBRUARY! I thought "this will be so cute and easy" boy was I wrong! One idea led to the next idea which led to another ....craziness happened! I do feel however, that I do have this under control and I can pull this off by Saturday. The worst part so far was making the invitations. They were so frustrating and time consuming! I think Hasbro should consider coming out with a party line?.....just a thought:) Anyway, in this house nobody gets out of helping and that includes Brad. I can always count on him to do a nice job.....thanks breed :)

Look at them....sitting their all cute and innocent.......pfff...

Play doh craziness is whats happening here. I haven't even had time to paint my ugly/cute Hutch I found on Craigslist :(

It's midnight ....don't judge :)

Look at that attention to detail.....beautiful (claps)

No comments:

Post a Comment