Well here it is....the party that was stressful,frustrating,fun,exhausting all at the same time. I can't even tell you how many themes I thought of before I finally decided on the play doh theme. I chose play doh because Abby loves it! and I love color and knew I could go color crazy on this party. Brad usually likes to make the cake but this year it gave him a bit of a hard time. He pulled through at the end and Abby had her play doh can cake :) I ordered cupcakes in a play doh can from "Mia's Cupcakes" for the rest of the kids. At first a few were unsure about the whole idea of eating a cupcake out of the play doh can ( I mean really....how many of us have been told to not eat the play doh). Confusion and uncertainty turned to smiles and fun once they started eating them. The kid's enjoyed Play doh time, Play doh Toss, and Musical Play doh dots. At the end of the party the kids were given play doh buckets, and they were welcome to take sweets from the sweet shoppe. After all of the guests had went home Brad and I gave her our gift which was a new bike! She has been wanting one for a few months. I had seen one that had a baby carrier on the back and knew Abby would love it. I can now take a breather and then its time to start planning Parkie's party :)
Great job, Connie! What a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteAny ideas on where to get the play dough logo hats /cups?
ReplyDeleteWhere did u get the large play doh props ive been searching everywhere for them?
ReplyDeleteWhere did u get the large play doh props ive been searching everywhere for them?
ReplyDeleteThis is cute I'm looking for idea for my daugther 3rd birthday n she loves play dough! Where did u get all the decorations. Thank
ReplyDeleteThis is cute I'm looking for idea for my daugther 3rd birthday n she loves play dough! Where did u get all the decorations. Thank
ReplyDeleteAmei tudo.
ReplyDeleteVou compartilhar uma imagem no meu blog.
Abraços
Vivi
Great job..
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get yellow apron?