Well its that time of year again :(..:) ..(that means I'm torn about it). I did my annual back to school breakfast and this years theme was Dr. Seuss :) I could have taken the opportunity to make "Green Eggs and Ham" (you don't get that chance everyday) but, my kids would have sat there looking at me with disgust. I guess I can't say I blame them. I opted for a more kid friendly breakfast which consisted of fruit, and Cinnamon french toast (their fav). I always take Parkie his first day and walk him to class to help with his first day jitters. He tried telling me he wasn't nervous but, I could tell he was. As he was walking to class I took a picture of him walking he gave me a smile and we both started laughing. I knew at that point I was embarrassing him. He brought his teacher a back to school plant which she loved and Abby gave her a drawing she had made before we left for the school. We said our goodbyes and Parkie was left to enjoy his first day of 2nd Grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment