Monday, September 5, 2011

Minnesota State Fair 2011

Corn dogs, lemonade, cheese curds, Martha's Cookies, Corn on the Cob, are just a few of our yearly state fair must-haves. We hit our usual spots which are Kemps Helping Hands, Home depot make and takes, looking at the tractors, checking out the Campers, The sky way (that's what I'm calling it since I don't remember the name). This year the kids really wanted to ride on the rides so we added that to our list this year. While we were waiting for Home Depot to get back from their lunch I thought it might be fun for Abby to get a little hair makeover. She loved her new pretty hair and didn't want mom to wash it out while taking a bath tonight. We have started going to the fair on Labor Day just to give something fun to do on his last day of Summer Vacation.
It's back to school tomorrow and I'm still wondering where summer went. We have had a busy summer making fun memories :) Let Fall Begin!































No comments:

Post a Comment