Monday, April 9, 2012

St. Patricks Day

This year I had big plans of doing a cute St. Patricks Day celebration but, circumstances this year didn't allow it. Brad was in the hospital and still having a rough time so, I thought I should spend most the day with him. My mom was leaving to go back home that day so we took Grandma to the airport and then headed to the hospital to see Brad. Brad looked pretty good that day and I think the kids were really relieved to see a part of their dad back. It was also the first day the kids were able to see their dad after surgery. Parkies class took the time to make Get Well Cards to give to him. We had fun looking through all 27 cards the kids had made. Even though it wasn't the ideal situation we made the best of it and had a great day spending time together...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment