Monday, August 1, 2011

Makeup and Dress up

Isn't it funny how close your daughter's watch you at such a young age.....it's crazy I tell you. I had just got done getting ready for the day and went to see what Abby was up to. I could hear her in the other bathroom so I checked to see what she was doing. I was amused to see that she had her little makeup and curling iron set on the counter pretending to get ready for the day. I thought it was so cute so I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. It made me think of a few months back when I was putting on her shoes to leave and she said to me " I can't leave.....I haven't put on my makeup yet"...:) I assured her that she looked so beautiful without makeup and we were on our merry way.






A few weeks ago Parkie came into our room and announced "Introducing Princess Abby" a few moments later Abby comes walking in giggling and showing off her pretty dress. Parkie is such a great big brother to her. He will sometimes do "girlie things" because he knows she loves it. They are so cute to watch together and I feel so blessed to have them in my life...:)


He so did not want me to take this picture of him putting on her earings..lol...Too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment