Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Canada Trip.....Part 1

So I'm finally getting around to posting the pic's from our Canada trip. Our reasoning for going up to Canada was because Brad's family was having a Family Reunion at the Farm. We were gone almost a week and had lots of activities planned not only with his family, but also with our little family. Our first adventure was going up to Waterton Lakes National Park. The last time we had been up there I was pregnant with Parkie so it had been awhile for us. We thought the kids would have fun going on a hike and seeing all there is to see up there. We got there about lunch time so we stopped at a little Bistro to have a quick bite. I don't exactly remember what I ordered ,but it was really good!( I do remember that much :)) After lunch we decided to go on a hike up the mountain. Parkie did really well as usual and I had to take about 20 breaks on my way up. Seeing the view from the top was all worth the aches, pains, and sweat ( err..I mean I was glowing). We sat at the top for awhile until we felt we could make it back down. I had to keep up with Parkie so I ended up getting ahead of Brad and Abby. Parkie and I reached the bottom before they did so we waited what seemed like forever. Once I saw Brad coming out of the woods walking crouched over and Abby sleeping I knew why it had taken so long :)

The drive to Waterton.......the pic's don't do it justice


Eating lunch before our hike

The "Police Watch Deer" .....he tried taking someone's ice cream from them as they walked by...:)







Skipping rocks with Dad..




The View..:)









After returning from Waterton Abby really wanted to see the Cows so........we took the Quads and went to look at the Cows...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment