It has been the busiest Summer Ever!! In July we had 3 family reunions and neither of which was near us so it was a lot of traveling. Don't get me wrong I love to travel but, I even think this month did me in. Our first family reunion was the Mcneal family. We had a good turnout and had some great food and fun together. As we arrived we took pictures of families and then took a full family picture. It was definitely larger than the last family picture taken about 7yrs or so ago. We then all sat down and had lunch which consisted of dishes we all brought to share. I brought crafts for the kids to work on. I always enjoy watching what the kids come up with. Colleen brought minute to win it games to play. My mom is famous for her Bingo games so she was in charge of that. My Grandma shared an interesting story she found through doing her genealogy and made us all binders that had information about our ancestors. I really appreciated her doing that I could tell she put a lot of work into it.....Thanks Grandma :) We had horseshoe set up for the men...... I don't know that brad realized how much he loved it until that day. To cool down we had water balloon toss which was a hit with the kids. It was a hot day but, we really enjoyed spending time together.
Grandma and Grandpa Mcneal The Oldest and Youngest Four Generations July Birthdays... Grandma sharing her geneology story..
Looks like a fun time! It so neat to see pictures of your family! It's been a long time since I've seen a lot of them. :)
ReplyDelete